Wednesday, March 17, 2010

SATB Tour- Part 8- All the way Home

Ummm...so yeah, it's March and I celebrated Mallory's first St. Patrick's Day today. Unfortunately, I'm like 2 months behind in blogworld. I'm determined to catch up soon- I have about 14 more big events to blog about, and can't wait to share them all. Plus, Mallory is really growing up fast and I HAVE to share that. So...on with the show...

After Kansas City, Mom and I returned to Houston to see a few more friends before heading back to Japan.
The Piercy's met Mallory- here she is telling Judy and Sandy a story.
Riding on the "horsey" of Mr. Harry
Hanging out with Nana by the fire
Talking with Nana
Look at that cute baby in the mirror!
Precious, precious pumpkin!
Meeting Miss Brandy and seeing her new house (they used to live next door to my parents and just moved to a nice big house at the back of Kingwood. My parents REALLY miss them on their street.)
We went to Nana's Bunco and were the hit of the night! Not sure anyone wanted to play Bunco-they wanted to hold me instead. I was a really good girl and didn't fuss once all night long, and even helped Mommy win $10.
Miss Sheryl came by to see and hold Mal
Miss Cheryl wanted to hold Mal too-She's just a bit bigger than her new granddaughter
Miss Ginger
Visiting with Miss Tina
Playing Bunco with Mommy and Miss Barbara
Back at Nan's, eating "Topo Gigo"-Mommy's toy from when she was a baby in Italy!
Some family pictures0 Nana, Mommy and Mal

Grandpa, Mommy and Mal
The Happy Grandparents

I love Nana
Nana loves me too!
Look at theat cute face. Don't you just want to eat her with a spoon!
Sleeping on the flight back to Japan. It was a WONDERFUL trip to the states and we soooo enjoyed seeing and hanging out with everyone. I love that I got to introduce my sweet Mallory to so many friends and family members. It was really hard to go back to Japan, but having Brett there already made it easier. And it was good to get back into a routine and see all our friends here at Yokota again. Not sure when our next trip to the USA will be, but if anyone wants to visit in Japan- you are ALWAYS welcome!!

No comments:

Post a Comment