Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Way Back Wednesday...all the way back to May

I know I blogged about Hawaii...but I'm gonna make you wait a bit longer for the pictures. Maybe it's my OCDness, or just my need to show off all the pics of my cutie-pie kid, but I want to get caught up on other events we did before our Hawaii trip. And I'm going to try hard to do that this week since we leave Friday for Malaysia and Thailand! (And then Lord knows I'll be even further behind!) So...here's a few pictures from a few things we did back in May. And after I look at these pictures and look at my daughter in real life, I can't believe how much she has changed in just a few months! If I ever get caught up with this blog...you'll see it too!

Mallory became my little helper and did the laundry for me. Can't you see that she's a big help?

Peek-a-boo, I see you!

Cutie-pie in her jammies!


Mallory enjoys some rice crackers.
Shove it in there Mallory...using both hands helps...

Mmmm...that was delicious!

Mallory enjoyed her first taste of puffs snacks, cheerios and waffles.
Look what I have...
...let me see what this is really all about...
...hmmm...
...yep, delicious!

Mallory enjoys Daddy's Chu-Hi's, or at least licking the shiny cans.


Hanging out in my car seat.

Mallory finds that roaches are a tasty spring-time treat...ok, not really. One of the guys in Brett's office has a thing about roaches, and the GIANT ones they have here in Japan. So someone sent a big bag of fake plastic roaches to the office and they have proceeded to make their way all over base, including our house...and Mal's mouth! Eew!

Mallory went swimming for the very first time at the indoor baby pool. She LOVED it and is a water baby for sure.




As you can tell, we don't have a lot of dull moments and down time around here, but we love it that way. Staying busy means having fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment