Monday, October 25, 2010

This interuption in blogging brought to you by...

...the fall craft fair at Yokota Air Base. I decided to have a booth this year, after several people telling me they think my embroidery will sell great around here. So, that means in all my spare time I'm working on making lots of samples to have out at my booth. If you live here at Yokota, come on out and see me at the Arts and Crafts Fair, November 13th, in the parking lot between the Yujo and the Arts and Crafts Center. If not, visit my other blog at www.stitches-and-such.blogspot.com to see some examples (an update to come soon) and let me know if you'd like to place an order. Christmas is coming up soon, you know!!!
I promise after the Craft Fair is over, I'll get back into the blogging world- maybe I'll even blog about how well I did (hopefully) at the craft fair!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment