Wednesday, July 22, 2009

FINALLY

Sorry to have not posted in SOOO long. My husband left for Singapore about 1 month ago, thinking it was going to be a 3-5 day trip. Needless to say, almost 4 weeks later, he finally made it back! I was MORE than ready to have him home again. And, although my due date isn't until Aug. 15th, I was starting to get a little nervous with him being gone and not being able to get back. So, it's nice to have him home (and baby girl can come out now when she's ready- she waited for her Daddy- good girl!). While he was gone, I had his computer and he had mine. Mine is faster and has all the pictures downloaded to it already, so I just postponed blogging until he got back with my computer. He's back now (most important) and so is my computer, so I will finish blogging about Singapore, as well as the other things I've done in the past month (finish the nursery, set up the rest of the house, tour a few more things in Japan...). So, thanks for being patient, 3 cheers for Brett being home, and I'll blog more soon!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm glad he's home again, and that your baby girl can make her appearance as well. :-) I can't wait to see nursery pictures, more Signapore pictures, etc. Get to blogging woman. Heh.

    ReplyDelete