Sunday, February 27, 2011

ABC's of ME

Saw this on another blog and thought it would be fun. Plus it's easy and I don't have to upload pics :)

Age
: 33

Bed size: Queen (Although when you get 2 adults, 1 squirmy baby and 1 dog in it, it feels like a twin. We've already decided to get a king when we move back stateside!)

Chore you hate: Making the beds

Dogs: Yep! My weenie dog Maverick. He's 9 years old now, and been my buddy since he was 7 weeks old!

Essential start to your day: a coke- real, not diet.

Favorite color: blue

Gold or silver: Silver

Height: 5'1"

Instruments you play: Ummm, I can play the triangle :)

Job title: domestic engineer (mommy, house cleaner, laundry folder, taxi cab, grocery buyer...)

Kids: 1 sweet little girl, Mallory Isabella, 18 months

Live: Just outside Tokyo, Japan for the last 2 years (1 to go). We live on base in very crappy (yet free) base housing.

Mom’s name: Jane

Nicknames: Kimmy, Kimchee, Lil' Kim, Mal's Mommy

Overnight hospital stays: 3 nights when Mallory was born. I've had 2 other surgeries, but they didn't require overnight stays (just some really good pain meds!)

Pet peeve: When people smack their gum or make weird mouth noises; when people leave their blinker on and aren't turning; when my husband leaves his dishes NEXT to the dishwasher but not IN the dishwasher (love you babe!)

Quote from a movie: "I feel the need...the need...for speed.."

Righty or lefty: Righty.

Siblings: One little brother (younger that is, he's certainly not littler than me these days)

Time you wake up: Depends on what time Mallory wakes up, usually between 7-8 am

Underwear: Yes!? I'm not sure how to answer this question, really. I mean, I do own it and wear it 99% of the time.

Vegetables you dislike: beets, brussel sprouts, spinach

What makes you run late: I blame it on my kid, but really it's my exceptional ability to procrastinate.

X-Rays: I've had a few but nothing crazy.

Yummy food that you make: My favorite recipe is my mom's chicken enchiladas. Luckily though, I have a husband that tells me just about every night that I make great food. With the exception of "the night of the tar" (some crazy Thai peanut sauce w/ noodle dish I tried to make) he's never complained.

Zoo animal favorite: I pretty much like them all. I could skip the insect part and maybe the reptiles too. I love the big animals, like bears and tigers. Mallory's favorite must be the lion, as it is still the only animal you can name and she knows the sound that goes with it (raaawr).

No comments:

Post a Comment