Saturday, March 28, 2009

Guess what else I found???

Right over by the Joyful Honda, I discovered that there is a Babies R Us store!! 

Haven't been in it yet, but I'm excited it is here. It's the same logo as back home, so I think it is the same store, just in Japan. I'll have to venture in there this week and see what it is like. We got a LOT of stuff from our awesome baby showers before we left the states, but I'm sure I can find a few fun Japanese things for the lil' bean :)  On the way is also another Baby and Kids store. I have no idea the name of it (it is totally in Japanese) but it has a huge rabbit holding a 4 leaf clover on the sign and says "Baby and Kid" on part of the sign. I could see little clothes from the window, so I'll have to make a stop-off there too. I'll just pack my yen this time (already learned that lesson at Joyful Honda). Hopefully we can get in to the dr soon and get our sonogram to find out if Bean  is a boy or girl, and I can go buy some cute pink or blue Japanese clothes- I can't wait!!!

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to find out if it's a boy or girl. Do you guys have any guesses? Keep us posted. I'm so excited that you have a blog and keep us all in the loop of your very cool new adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brett says girl just b/c he was so had to all the girls he dated growing up- it would be karma's way of paying him back :) Really though, neither one of us care- just healthy is all we want. Ideally, we'd like 2 total- one of each- but we shall see what God has in store for us! Glad you like the blog- it's fun to write now that I have exciting stuff to write about!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey u!! Tried to send ya an e-mail, not sure if it made it to you or not....LOVE THE BLOG SPOT!! Hope you guys enjoy your time in JAPAN. That's where Lee and I met!! You must go and see the Cherry Blossom Festivals (which are held in many if not all of the meticulously manicured gardens/parks in Tokyo), you guys will capture the most beautiful photos there!

    Take care--say HI to Brett 4 me!!

    Sharon, Lee, Chloe and Roxy

    ReplyDelete