Saturday, April 17, 2010

Slice of Me Sunday

I stole this from a friend's blog, but thought it was kinda fun.

1. What color do you wear the most?
Probably black, it's slimming :) Or denim if that counts as a color. I am very much a plain color kind of girl, and do lots of layering.


2. Would you rather have $10,000 dollars or a dream vacation?
This is hard, because ideally I want both. I'd love a dream vacation, as I just love to travel and see new things. But then again, I can think of lots of things we could spend $10K on - including part of M's college fund, etc. Maybe I would take the $10K, save part of it and spend the other half on a nice vacation.

3. Do you have a weird, quirky, or unusual habit?
Hmmm...well, I still bit my nails which is just a bad habit. I hate that I do it, but I do it without even thinking. I leave 1 car door open when loading/unloading the car b/c I'm afraid the doors will all close and lock and I won't be able to get back into the car. And when I eat M&M's or Skittles, I have to eat the same colored ones together- I won't mix them up.

4. I really need to start....?

Watching my language more- I know Miss M is going to pick up on bad words soon. And I really need to get back into embroidery more. I used to do it all the time and make cute stuff for other kids. Now that I have my own kid, I am bad and don't do stuff for her very often.

5. What was the first blog you ever read?

I have no idea.


6. Do you collect anything?

metal spoons and shot glasses from places I've been, and just ticket stubs, postcards, etc from my travels

7. How old were you when you had your first kiss?
I think I was in the 9th grade.


8. Do you text/twitter while driving?

Not usually. I know it is very unsafe first of all. And I can't talk on the phone on base anyway. And I don't text very many people here either- usually just Brett. And I don't twitter at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment