Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Thursday is THE big day!!

Yay!!! We got our sonogram appointment scheduled for 9:30am Thursday morning (which is 7:30pm Wed night for those in Texas). Everyone cross their fingers that this kiddo uncrosses it's legs and shows us it's goods! We can hardly wait to go buy something pink or something blue!!! And I can hardly believe I'm far enough along to know what we are having already! If you haven't voted yet- throw your vote in on the poll on the side and I'll let you know after the appointment if you were right or not!!! Wish us luck!

2 comments:

  1. That's so exciting! I'm glad they were able to get you in sooner so you don't have to wait so long!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be logging on at about 10pm tomorrow night to see what the news is! Very exciting!

    ReplyDelete