Friday, April 10, 2009

Weekend Fill-ins

1. Anonymous...doesn't really describe me. 
2. My husband is...a great supporter; a sweet, loving man with a heart of gold; and going to be an amazing Daddy.
3. Let me embrace thee, sour adversity, you...make me appreciate all the good things in my life.
4. Flowers, warmer temperatures, and cook-outs outside on back patios ...are what I look forward to most about Spring.
5. Who needs therapy when...you live in a country where you don't understand what 95% of the population is even saying!
6. Chocolate bunnies, Cadbury creme eggs, and jelly beans...MUST go in the EASTER basket!
7. As for the weekend, I'm looking forward to...exploring Tokyo with Brett tomorrow, getting our second car, starting my "learning Japanese" classes, and celebrating Easter!

Happy Easter everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment