Monday, August 17, 2009

Baby Ticker

Ok, I just had to laugh at the baby ticker on the side of my blog this morning. For the past 2 days it has said "1 day to go", even though we all know that's crap and she was due 3 days ago. This morning it says "2 days to go"- apparently if you don't get the kid out on time, it starts counting back up again. That's just funny!
So, on the agenda for today (3 days late of course):
1. give the house 1 more good scrub down and make my husband keep it that way (my parents are arriving for a 3 week visit tomorrow afternoon)
2.work on a couple of embroidery projects for friends (one has a sister w/ a new baby and one has a pregnant sister-in-law)
3. go get my nails done or go over to Costco and walk around in an effort to produce this kid
4. work up some tears to shed at the Dr.'s office tomorrow for my 41 week apt ;)

1 comment:

  1. Oh poor thing! She'll get here...just not soon enough! I'm going to go by the recycle store this afternoon again to get that stinkin couch. Well, I'm going to go by the school first and see if they can give me the keys and THEN I'll bring the couch. I'm getting nervous myself. You know...maybe lifting a couch would get her out? haha

    ReplyDelete