Wednesday, August 12, 2009

BIG news!

So, I have some BIG news today...I think I'll be having this baby tomorrow!!! I went in for my weekly apt today, and the dr said things look good but she was concerned I might have pre-eclampsia (basically a fancy word for high blood pressure while pregnant). I had gained 5 lbs in one week (yikes!!!) and was really "puffy" looking all over. So, after a few labs were done, she said it is mild, but she thinks she wants to bring me in tomorrow afternoon and start an induction. Wow! I am SOO ready to meet my lil' missie, and also scared and nervous and have a few "can I really do this" thoughts (little late for those, huh?) but I think most of all I'm so excited to get to meet my little girl finally. So, cross your fingers and toes, and say a few prayers that I have an easy, painfree (ha) delivery and that Brett, myself and Baby C all make the perfect little family in about 36 hours! Whoo-hoo- let's do this!!!

3 comments:

  1. Good luck Kim! I can't wait to see pictures of your GORGEOUS baby girl. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG how exciting!! I can't believe your baby girl is almost here! Congratulations, and I can't wait to see some pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are going to be AWESOME parents! I can't wait to meet her! I'll be praying that everything goes smoothly.

    ReplyDelete