Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Japanese Baby Shower

We've only lived here in Japan 4.5 months and I've been very blessed to have made some great friends in that time! Some are squadron spouses, some PCS'd over on the same plane as us, some are friends thru mommy-and-me groups, some I knew from Dyess, and some are neighbors, but they are all great. I know this (well, for several reasons) but because I was lucky enough to have them give me a baby shower! On July 11th (at 35 weeks, with 35 days to go until my due date), they threw myself and Baby C a wonderful party in the rec room of one of the base towers. The decor was adorable, the food was delicious, and the presents were cute as could be. I LOVED it and this baby is pretty darn set now with more stuff than a kiddo could ever need! Thank you soooo much girls!
The adorable cake, made my Lynn. Not only was it cute- it was yummy too!
The decor- complete with cherry blossoms in the vases!
More decor
Playing the "draw a baby on the plate on your head" game- it was quite comical!
Eating, drinking and mingling
Eating and hanging out
Opening all my fabulous gifts

This kiddo is gonna have to change clothes every 2 hours just to wear all the adorable outfits she has, but really, is there anything cuter than baby girl clothes?
The whole group: Sarah (due 7/31), Jessica, Blythe, me, Mindy, Melanie (due 8/22), Laura, Hillary, Bridget, Amanda, Lynn, Daphne, Courtney and Carlin, Courtney and Kenzleigh, Heather
The camera was propped up on some packages of diapers to take the picture- ha!

1 comment:

  1. I am posting this so you can find my blog! All I have to say is...Beave. That's the first word that came to my head. I'm sorry ; (

    ReplyDelete